iPal's TopicsArticles ASTD Benefits Brad Loiselle Business Takes Action Conferences CSTD eLearning Exclusive Product Future of Education Human Resources India Instructional Design Maturity Model iPal Knightsbridge Learning Strategy mLearning News Ottawa Partnership President Series Social Media Speeches Team Technology Toronto Trade Shows Trends Twitter
Tagsanimated article ASTD bio blended learning Brad Loiselle British Columbia Business Takes Action CSTD Distance Learning Education elearning E Learning Employment environment future of education GTEC2010 HR2010 HRPA 2011 Human Resources interactive iPal job opportunities Knightsbridge Learning learning initiatives learning styles mLearning Nova Scotia Online Teaching and Learning Online Training Ottawa partnership PMI OVOC President retention Social Media solutions Staff Subject-matter expert Team technology Trade Shows trends Twitter
- RT @NancySlawski: 12 habits of highly collaborative organizations lnkd.in/iRctaP 2 months ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Think Like Zuck: How Leadership Diversity Sparks Innovation - Forbes onforb.es/XL0lCt 2 months ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: It's a Mistake to Make Succession a Horse Race - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/02/its… @AudraAugust Do you agree? 2 months ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 at the International Centre in Mississauga. http://t.co/Gq ... 2 months ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 in Mississauga. bit.ly/ZFnNFE #RCCHR13 2 months ago
Category Archives: ASTD
iPal Headed to ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 and HRPA 2012 Annual Conference and Trade Show – Will you be there?
A new year brings exciting new opportunities for iPal. We are headed back on the road to two of the top E-Learning Conferences the industry has to offer and we cannot wait to share our experiences, and products with you! If you are planning on attending the ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 Conference or the HRPA 2012 Annual Conference and Trade Show, please let us know, we would love to meet you. Continue reading
The iPal Weekly is out! Here are our favourite stories from this week past. Continue reading
Where did 2010 go? It seems like only yesterday we published our first blog post introducing the world to iPal and our team. As we get set to ring in the New Year, we want to take some time to reflect on the great year we had at iPal. We want to hear from you. What are your plans for the upcoming year?
The Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) is a professional association focused on workplace training, learning and performance. CSTD is recognized for its impressive contributions to the industry as well as its outstanding support for its members in the growth of workplace training and development both … Continue reading