The Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) is hosting a one of a kind Conference and Trade Show in Toronto ON this month. From November 17th to the 19th, the city of Toronto and CSTD will play host to industry leaders from all areas of workplace training and development. Instructional Designers, eLearning Developers, Facilitators, Performance Consultants and many more will come together at what CSTD calls “the largest gathering of training and development professionals in Canada”.
Along with networking opportunities at the Trade Show, CSTD is offering Keynote Speakers, Concurrent Sessions, and Thought Leader Sessions in order to help attendees gain access to the best knowledge the training and development industries have to offer.
Drawing from his experiences working with the Walt Disney Company, Brad will be presenting ‘Leveraging the Dynamics of Rich Graphic eTraining…Disney Style’ and will be exploring the following topics:
- Understanding the evolution of e-learning.
- Understanding the elements required to make e-learning more effective.
- Understanding how content, graphics, audio and animations can work together to make a better presentation.
- How to appreciate the level of effort required in the development of Rich Graphic e-courses.
- Techniques for better e-course development.
Please join Brad on November 19th from 11.45am to 1.15pm to see why iPal is the future of eLearning and how we can make your company’s training and development programs more engaging, interactive and rewarding.
Can’t make it to the speech? Visit us at booth #110 to learn more about iPal and our eLearning solutions.
Going to miss the Conference and Trade Show? We can still help you out – contact us today!
Hope to see you there!