Where did 2010 go? It seems like only yesterday we published our first blog post introducing the world to iPal and our team. As we get set to ring in the New Year, we want to take some time to reflect on the great year we had at iPal.
In 2010, iPal was focused on meeting new people and exploring new business opportunities. Attending Trade Shows and Conferences was one of the ways we were able to connect with other businesses and individuals interested in eLearning. This year iPal had the opportunity to attend:
- The 13th World Human Resource Congress in Montreal
- The GTEC Conference in Ottawa
- The 3rd Annual Business Takes Action Minding What Matters Conference in Toronto
- The 2010 CSTD Conference and Trade Show in Toronto
- The eLearning Summit
From these Trade Shows and Conferences, iPal had the great fortune of connecting with some of our new partners. We look forward to a successful year for all. We would like to welcome the following new partners to the iPal family:
- Mica Knightsbridge
- Business Takes Action
- The Province of Nova Scotia
- PMC Project Management Center
- The University of Ottawa Heart Institute
- FITT (Forum for International Trade Training)
- Canadian Council on Learning
iPal is also looking forward to continuing talks and forging new relationships with the following companies and businesses:
- Algonquin College
- Service Canada
- AME Group
- Carleton University
- Altruistic Informatics Consulting Inc
And finally, on a personal note, iPal President Brad Loiselle had a great year celebrating some major professional accomplishments including:
- The publication of his most recent articles ‘The Harmonization of Learning Approach Systems’ and ‘The Instructional Design Maturity Model Approach for Developing Online Courses’ by the Canadian Society for Training and Development (CSTD) as well as the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Speaker at the Business Takes Action Minding What Matters Conference in Toronto
- Speaker at the 2010 CSTD Conference and Trade Show in Toronto
- Speaker at the Service Canada College
There is no doubt that 2010 was a busy and thrilling year for all of us at iPal. We are confident and excited about what 2011 has in store for us.
From all of us at iPal – Happy Holidays and all the best in 2011!
We want to hear from you. What are your plans for the upcoming year?