This year “HRPA’s 2011 Annual Conference & Trade Show is about identifying and capitalizing on the trends—demographic, economic, and technological—that are revolutionizing the workplace at the start of the second decade of the 21st century.” Join iPal February 2nd to the 4th 2011 at the HRPA 2011 Annual Conference and Trade Show in
Here are our top 5 reasons you should attend the HRPA 2011 Annual Conference and Trade Show:
- The HRPA Annual Conference and Trade Show is a great networking opportunity with industry experts from across Canada and around the world. The HRPA Conference is a gathering of the best of the best in the HR industry.
- The Conference offers over 140 Professional Development courses over three days to help attendees stay current with the latest HR trends and practices.
- The HRPA Trade Show is a great event featuring hundreds of exhibitors demonstrating the latest HR tools and products
- The HRPA Conference offers attendees the opportunity to hear 6 Key Note Speakers share their thoughts and visions on the trends and development of the HR industry in the 21st century. Some of the topics to be covered include crisis management, leadership, motivation, how to inspire your employees and much more!
- The opportunity to meet iPal President Brad Loiselle and see how we can solve your corporate training, HR and eLearning needs!
Will you be attending the 2011 HRPA Annual Conference and Trade Show in February? Let us know, we would love to meet you. Drop us a line on Twitter @iPal_ELearning