iPal's TopicsArticles ASTD Benefits Brad Loiselle Business Takes Action Conferences CSTD eLearning Exclusive Product Future of Education Human Resources India Instructional Design Maturity Model iPal Knightsbridge Learning Strategy mLearning News Ottawa Partnership President Series Social Media Speeches Team Technology Toronto Trade Shows Trends Twitter
- Aboriginal AHRC Alberta animated Annual Conference article ASTD bio blended learning Brad Loiselle British Columbia Business Business Takes Action Conference CSTD Distance Learning Edmonton Education E Learning elearning Employment environment future of education GTEC2010 HR2010 HRPA 2011 HRPA 2012 Human Resources interactive iPal job opportunities Knightsbridge Learning learning initiatives Learning management system learning styles LMS mLearning news Nova Scotia Online Teaching and Learning Online Training Ottawa Ottawa Business Achievement Awards partnership PMI OVOC President retention Social Media Solution solutions Staff Subject-matter expert Team technology Tradeshow Trade Shows trends Twitter Western Canada
- RT @NancySlawski: 12 habits of highly collaborative organizations lnkd.in/iRctaP 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Think Like Zuck: How Leadership Diversity Sparks Innovation - Forbes onforb.es/XL0lCt 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: It's a Mistake to Make Succession a Horse Race - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/02/its… @AudraAugust Do you agree? 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 at the International Centre in Mississauga. http://t.co/Gq ... 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 in Mississauga. bit.ly/ZFnNFE #RCCHR13 4 years ago
Category Archives: President
Knightsbridge Human Capital Solutions Inc. acquiring iPal Interactive Learning Inc. Continue reading
The National Capital Symposium on Project Management and PMI-OVOC would like to invite interested presenters to submit abstracts for consideration. The theme of this year’s conference is “Building the Future with Project Management”. The objective of the symposium is to provide opportunities for attendees to be informed about innovation in the field of project management, gain information about complimentary skill sets, and expand their knowledge around evolving PM skill sets. Continue reading
The word is beginning to spread! eLearning is quickly becoming an integral part of a successful training program in organizations of all types and sizes. Organizations around the world are starting to realize that eLearning is a cost effective and efficient way to invest and foster the talent within an organization. At iPal, we continue to meet companies who are under pressure to move to a more flexible training program that will reduce long term costs, increase overall productivity and meet the needs of their global learners. So what do we tell them? Continue reading
Congratulations to iPal President Brad Loiselle for being elected as President of the Ottawa Chapter of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
This year “HRPA’s 2011 Annual Conference & Trade Show is about identifying and capitalizing on the trends—demographic, economic, and technological—that are revolutionizing the workplace at the start of the second decade of the 21st century.” Join iPal February 2nd to the 4th 2011 at the HRPA 2011 Annual Conference and Trade Show in Toronto ON.
Will you be attending the 2011 HRPA Annual Conference and Trade Show in February? Let us know, we would love to meet you. Drop us a line on Twitter @iPal_ELearning Continue reading
iPal President Brad Loiselle shares his experiences at the 2010 CSTD Conference and Trade Show. Continue reading
iPal President Brad Loiselle talks about what eLearning is missing in today’s virtual world. Join Brad this month at the 2010 CSTD Conference and Trade Show in Toronto where he will be speaking about how you can have engaging, interactive an effective eLearning programs for your organization. Continue reading