iPal's TopicsArticles ASTD Benefits Brad Loiselle Business Takes Action Conferences CSTD eLearning Exclusive Product Future of Education Human Resources India Instructional Design Maturity Model iPal Knightsbridge Learning Strategy mLearning News Ottawa Partnership President Series Social Media Speeches Team Technology Toronto Trade Shows Trends Twitter
- Aboriginal AHRC Alberta animated Annual Conference article ASTD bio blended learning Brad Loiselle British Columbia Business Business Takes Action Conference CSTD Distance Learning Edmonton Education E Learning elearning Employment environment future of education GTEC2010 HR2010 HRPA 2011 HRPA 2012 Human Resources interactive iPal job opportunities Knightsbridge Learning learning initiatives Learning management system learning styles LMS mLearning news Nova Scotia Online Teaching and Learning Online Training Ottawa Ottawa Business Achievement Awards partnership PMI OVOC President retention Social Media Solution solutions Staff Subject-matter expert Team technology Tradeshow Trade Shows trends Twitter Western Canada
- RT @NancySlawski: 12 habits of highly collaborative organizations lnkd.in/iRctaP 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Think Like Zuck: How Leadership Diversity Sparks Innovation - Forbes onforb.es/XL0lCt 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: It's a Mistake to Make Succession a Horse Race - @HarvardBiz blogs.hbr.org/cs/2013/02/its… @AudraAugust Do you agree? 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 at the International Centre in Mississauga. http://t.co/Gq ... 4 years ago
- RT @KnightsbridgeCA: Join Knightsbridge at The Retail HR Conference April 8-9 in Mississauga. bit.ly/ZFnNFE #RCCHR13 4 years ago
Tag Archives: Trade Shows
iPal Headed to ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 and HRPA 2012 Annual Conference and Trade Show – Will you be there?
A new year brings exciting new opportunities for iPal. We are headed back on the road to two of the top E-Learning Conferences the industry has to offer and we cannot wait to share our experiences, and products with you! If you are planning on attending the ASTD TechKnowledge 2012 Conference or the HRPA 2012 Annual Conference and Trade Show, please let us know, we would love to meet you. Continue reading
Over the last month I have attended several conferences and trade shows, namely DevLearn in Las Vegas and the CSTD Conference and Trade Show in Toronto. While preparing for my trips, I thought to myself that perhaps this year would be different; … Continue reading
We have barely had time to unpack our suitcases as we get ready to head out to another exciting conference and trade show. iPal is thrilled to be attending the 2011 CSTD Conference and Trade Show from November 16th to 18th in … Continue reading
We are thrilled to share another innovative article by iPal’s Managing Director,Brad Loiselle. Continue reading
iPal’s Brad Loiselle will be presenting at this years CSTD Conference and Trade Show. Originally posted in the CSTD eNewsletter, here is a Q&A with iPal’s Managing Director. Continue reading
Brad Loiselle to speak at CSTD 2011 Conference on eLearning Results Continue reading
This year “HRPA’s 2011 Annual Conference & Trade Show is about identifying and capitalizing on the trends—demographic, economic, and technological—that are revolutionizing the workplace at the start of the second decade of the 21st century.” Join iPal February 2nd to the 4th 2011 at the HRPA 2011 Annual Conference and Trade Show in Toronto ON.
Will you be attending the 2011 HRPA Annual Conference and Trade Show in February? Let us know, we would love to meet you. Drop us a line on Twitter @iPal_ELearning Continue reading
Where did 2010 go? It seems like only yesterday we published our first blog post introducing the world to iPal and our team. As we get set to ring in the New Year, we want to take some time to reflect on the great year we had at iPal. We want to hear from you. What are your plans for the upcoming year?